The owner and operator of the website www.juniorfest.cz (hereinafter also referred to as the Website) is JUNIORFEST, a registered association with registered office at Spojovací 827, Dobřany 334 41, registered by the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic on 27 May 2008 under the reference number VS / 1-1 / 71763/08-R, CRN: 22734473, which is pursuant to the Act. No 121/2000 Coll., Copyright Act, entitled to exercise the property rights to these websites.
We as the owners hold all copyrights to all content posted on www.juniorfest.com, including texts, photographs, multimedia content, graphics and site design, as well as documents and other files if they are offered for download on this site.
Visitors' rights and obligations for using this Website are governed by the rules in this document. The rights and obligations apply to all persons who visit this Website (also referred to as "Users"). By accessing any page of these Websites, the Users agree to these rules and obligations.
When creating the Website the methodical instructions of the Ministry of Informatics of the Czech Republic (Best Practice - Rules for Creating an Accessible Website, of 25 August 2004) to the basic standards WCAG 1.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 of 5 May 1999) with the emphasis on meeting the priority 1 rules, and to methodical instructions of the "Blind Friendly Web" project of the Czech Blind United (as of 4 February 2004).
The Website is responsive. Site views are adjusted to all kinds of devices (mobile, tablet, desktop).
Third-party codes and cookies
To improve our services, we use Google Analytics traffic data to allow us to monitor Website visitors and compare detailed activity information on our site.
Cookies are information that is transferred from a website to a User's hard drive. Cookies allow the website to memorize important information to make it easier for the User to use it. For more information, please visit:
Declaration on Personal Data Protection
The administrator of "JUNIORFEST, a registered association" is aware of the importance of personal data protection and does everything to ensure that your personal information is safe.
The processing of personal data takes place in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter also referred to as the "ZOOÚ"), and on the amendment of other Acts and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data, hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
The administrator does not pass on the personal data to any other party and protects them from abuse. By your consent you allow JUNIORFEST, a registered association with registered office at Spojovací 827, Dobřany 334 41, registered by the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic on 27 May 2008 under the reference number VS / 1-1 / 71763/08-R, CRN: 22734473, as the administrator to process your personal data in accordance with the ZOOÚ and the GDPR according to the conditions as set below. You grant your consent to process your personal data by providing them using an electronic form on this Website.
You may contact the administrator by email: email@example.com or in writing at: Spojovací 827, Dobřany 334 41.
Processing the Personal Data
We process personal information that we obtain from you or which you provide to us for the following reasons:
- In order to benefit from our services, so that we could notify you of changes in our services, so that we could provide you with ongoing assistance and technical support.
- In order to be able to contact our visitors and users to send general or personalized service or promotion announcements.
- In order to arrange, guarantee and offer certain competitions, events and promotions, to track results, contact winners, and to hand over prizes and benefits.
- In order to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
All personal data provided for the above purposes are provided on a voluntary basis and consent is expressed through the active interaction (ticking) of the box with the consent for their processing.
We may process your personal information even without your consent for the sole purpose of:
- Performance of a contract to provide a service or product (for example, the performance of a contract occurs most often in the case of a binding order, membership or use of a particular service).
- The fulfilment of the legal obligations that result for us from generally binding legal regulations.
Personal Data Protection
The administrator is not obliged to monitor or repair any data provided by Website visitors and in no way is responsible for such data entered by the visitors of the Website. The Administrator reserves the right to monitor these data from time to time and to correct, add or remove them without giving any reason.
Processing the Personal Data
The processing of personal data is done by the administrator; however, personal data can also be processed by other processors for the administrator. At your request, the administrator is obliged to inform you of who and how your personal information will be processed and to whom these personal data may be made available. The exact range of information is set in the GDPR.
The data we process as administrators
Within our website, we process data that you can provide as part of your account registration, form filling, subscription to a newsletter, posting a comment, or other activity related to your voluntary personal information. In particular, the following data are processed: Name and surname, address (street, descriptive number, landmark, city and postcode), e-mail and telephone.
Other indirect data: IP address, cookies (for web operation and browsing purposes).
The processing time of your personal information
By submitting the form, you agree that we may contact you and inform you about our products and services. You have granted this consent for 5 years or as long as we otherwise need to be able to provide you with our services. You may withdraw it at any time.
You can withdraw your consent in writing using our contact or e-mail address.
Collecting Personal Data
We collect and process your personal data using the forms listed on www.juniorfest.cz run by JUNIORFEST, a registered association, exclusively within the limits of the Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended, and the GDPR.
Personal data can also be obtained beyond the above sources, mainly through the business activity of the administrator.
We do not share the information we collect about you, we use them to provide you with our services. Personal data are provided on a voluntary basis and you can withdraw your consent at any time in the future.
Your Rights in Connection with the Personal Data Protection
- You have the right to obtain from us all the personal data we hold about you. You may request to send a file with your personal information by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to request the addition, correction, anonymization or deletion of incomplete, incorrect or outdated personal data.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. We may only reject your right to delete your personal data for lawful reasons, either in the case of personal data we need to perform the contract, or in the case we are legally bound or legitimately interested in preserving it.
- Please note that in some cases, especially if you wish to delete or terminate the processing of your personal data, this may mean that we will no longer be able to provide our services to you.
- Due to the transfer of personal data you have the right to request the file with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and computer- readable format.
- In connection with the transfer of personal data and performance of requested actions (deletion, addition, correction or transfer of the data etc.), the administrator has the right to request a reasonable reimbursement for repeated provision of such services that does not exceed the costs necessary to provide the data.
If you feel that JUNIORFEST, a registered association, has not complied with this policy, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com. If your complaint is legitimate, we will identify the problem and resolve it as soon as possible.
The website www.juniorfest.cz was created and has been managed by apreal.
Dynamic content management is provided by the content management system Karel CMS.
Your suggestions, insights, notifications about any issues with displaying this website, or if you believe that JUNIORFEST, a registered association, did not comply with the above policy, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your complaint is legitimate, we will identify the problem and resolve it as soon as possible.